“The rolling plains around the camp are teeming with wildebeest, gazelles and zebras during the migration months, and the camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale. A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
By virtue of its location and layout, the camp offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Maasai culture at the adjoining Maasai village.”
Local flight (Wilson – Mara, 40min). Transfer to Sarova Mara Game Camp with game drive on your way. Enjoy 4×4 game drives in Africa’s richest glasslands, lunch and dinner at the Game camp.
Early morning breakfast followed by a game drive. Lunch at the camp or picnic in the bush. Visit the indigenous inhabitants of the Mara -The Maasai- in their small mud and dung huts, as part of the cultural visit.
Take a game drive en route to the Airstrip for 40mins flight back to Nairobi.
Day 4 and following (optional)
Extend your stay to take a balloon ride, birding or just relax in the bush
Included in the package
- 2 Nights Accommodation – Full board, 3 meals
- Return Flights from Wilson Airport to Mara Airstrip
- Airport transfers
- One cultural village visit
- One garden breakfast with bubbly
- 2 game drives /day with our experienced guide on board shared 4×4 trucks.
- Park Fees ($80 per Adult/day, $45 per child/day)
- Gratuities and tips
- Drinks not stipulated
- Hot air balloon rides
- Massage and Spa treatments
- Masai village visits
- Night game drives
- Exclusive use of vehicles
- Extra night at $325 per person sharing
- Single room supplement $55 per person per night
- Child supplement $785 (2 nights shared accommodation sharing basis) (child 3-12 year)
- Child <3years, free