“This luxurious tented camp lies at the confluence of the Masai Mara’s four main game-viewing areas, and enjoys prime views of the spectacular wildebeest migration between July and September. During the remainder of the year, herds of watering elephant, hippos and other animals can often be seen from your private veranda.
Mara Explorer’s own all-weather airstrip means you can be in camp less than an hour after leaving the bustle of Nairobi city.”
Local flight (Wilson – Mara, 40min). Transfer to Mara Intrepids.
Day 2, Day 3… and following
Early game drive,
Included in the package
- 2 Nights Accommodation – Full board, 3 meals
- Return Flights from Wilson Airport to Mara Airstrip
- Airport transfers
- Game drives in shared 4×4 trucks
- Bush Breakfast or Dinner
- Park Fees ($80 per Adult/day, $45 per child/day)
- Extra night at $550 per person sharing